PLEASE SUPPORT OUR RESTAURANT RAFFLE
TO BENEFIT THE CAMPERSHIP FUND
The cost of attending summer camp at Ten Mile River has risen substantially, since our founders attended Camp Ranachqua in the 1920’s and 1930’s, at a cost of $15 for two weeks. This year, scouts will pay $350 – $390 per week. While our CAMPERSHIP FUND is supported, in large part, by membership dues and donations, we also hold raffles and events during the year to benefit the fund.
We are fortunate that many local eateries have generously donated GIFT CERTIFICATES for our fall raffle which benefits our Campership fund.
There are SEVEN PRIZES!!! Winners will make prize selections in the order drawn. Please PATRONIZE OUR DONORS and remember to thank them for their support.
- ATRIUM at DORAL ARROWWOOD – Rye Brook, NY – Brunch for 2 – value $100
- ANTONIO’S TRATTORIA – 2370 Belmont Ave., Bronx, NY – Certificate @ $50
- THE BLACK WHALE – 279 City Island Ave., Bronx, NY – Brunch for 2
- ENZO’S of ARTHUR AVENUE – 2339 Arthur Ave., Bronx, NY – $50 certificate
- PASQUALE RIGOLETTO RESTAURANT – 2311 Arthur Ave., Bronx, NY – $50 certificate
- MORGAN’S FISH HOUSE – 22 Elm Pl., Rye, NY – Lunch for 2 – value $50
- THROGGS NECK CLIPPER – 591 City Island Ave., Bronx, NY – 4 certificates, each $25
- FRATELLI’S RESTAURANT – 2507 Eastchester Rd., Bronx, NY – Lunch for 2
We encourage members, friends, and scout leaders to make multiple copies of our raffle and sell it to friends, relatives, and scouting families. The mailing address is on the form.
All stubs and monies must be received by February 24th. The drawing will be held on February 27th, 2015.
Click on the link below to access the raffle form.