Winter-Spring 2023 Restaurant Raffle
to benefit the
RANACHQUA CAMPERSHIP FUND
The cost of attending summer camp at Ten Mile River has risen substantially, since our founders attended Camp Ranachqua in the 1920’s and 1930’s, at a cost of $15 for two weeks. This year, scouts will pay upwards of $600 per week. While our CAMPERSHIP FUND is supported, in large part, by membership dues and donations, we also hold raffles and events during the year to benefit the fund.
We are fortunate that many local eateries have generously donated GIFT CERTIFICATES for our fall raffle which benefits our Campership fund.
There are 15 CHANCES TO WIN, with OVER $800 in restaurant gift certificates!!! Top prize is a $100 certificate!! Winners will make prize selections in the order drawn. Please PATRONIZE OUR DONORS and remember to thank them for their support.
- Lenny’s Seafood & Steakhouse, 2047 Boston Post Rd., Larchmont, NY – ($100 gift certificate)
- Seasons 52, 630 Old Country Rd., Ste. L02, Garden City, NY – ($75 value)
- Rory Dolan’s, 890 McLean Ave., Yonkers, NY – 2 gift cards ($50 value each)
- Rambling House Restaurant & Bar, 4292 Katonah Ave., Bronx, NY ($50 gift certificate)
- City Island Lobster House, 691 Bridge St., Bronx, NY – ($50 certificate)
- Enzo’s of Williamsbridge Road, 1998 Williamsbridge Rd., Bronx, NY – ($50 gift card)
- Beccofino (same owner as Madison’s), 5704 Mosholu Ave., Bronx, NY ($50 value)
- Sammy’s Fish Box, 41 City Island Ave., Bronx, NY– ($50 gift certificate)
- The Original Crab Shanty, 361 City Island Ave., Bronx, NY – ($50 value)
- Artie’s Steak & Seafood, 394 City Island Ave., Bronx, NY – (Lunch for 2)
- Ayhan’s Shish-Kebob Mediterranean Grill, any location below, – ($50 value)
Great Neck, Baldwin, Port Washington, or Plainview
- f.i.s.h. on main Mediterranean Grille, 286 Main St., Pt. Washington – ($50 value)
- Modern Restaurant & Lounge, 310 Huguenot St., New Rochelle, NY – ($25 gift card)
- Sea Shore Restaurant, 591 City Island Ave., Bronx NY – ($25 gift card)
We encourage members, friends, and scout leaders to make multiple copies of our raffle and sell it to friends, relatives, and scouting families. The mailing address is on the form.
All stubs and monies must be received by June 22, 2023. The drawing will be held on June 24, 2023.
Click on the link below to access the raffle form.