PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
‘RESTAURANT & ENTERTAINMENT’ RAFFLE
to benefit the
RANACHQUA CAMPERSHIP FUND
Our Campership Fund provides funds to Bronx Boy Scouts who are attending summer camp at Ten Mile River.
The cost of attending summer camp at Ten Mile River has risen substantially, since our founders attended Camp Ranachqua in the 1920’s and 1930’s, at a cost of $15 for two weeks.
This year, scouts will pay $415 – $450 per week. While our CAMPERSHIP FUND is supported, in large part, by membership dues and donations, we also hold raffles and events during the year to benefit the fund.
We are fortunate that many local eateries have generously donated GIFT CERTIFICATES for our fall raffle which benefits our Campership fund.
There are OVER $700 in PRIZES, 14 Chances to WIN! Winners will make prize selections in the order drawn.
- Lenny’s Steakhouse – 2047 Boston Post Rd., Larchmont – ($100 certificate)
- River’s Edge – 1064 McLean Ave., Yonkers, NY – ($100 gift certificate)
- Jake’s Steakhouse – 6031 Broadway, Bronx, NY – ($75 certificate)
- Artie’s Steak & Seafood – 394 City Island Ave., Bronx, NY ($50 gift card)
- City Island Lobster House – 691 Bridge St., Bronx, NY ($50 certificate)
- Fratelli Restaurant – 2507 Eastchester Rd., Bronx. NY ($50 certificate)
- Mario’s Restaurant – 2342 Arthur Ave., Bronx, NY ($50 certificate)
- Modern Restaurant & Lounge – 310 Huguenot St., New Rochelle, NY ($50 gift card)
- Outback Steakhouse – 200 Baychester Ave., Bronx, NY ($50 gift card)
- Posto 22 – 22 Division St., New Rochelle, NY ($50 gift card)
- Tequila Sunrise – 145 Larchmont Ave., Larchmont, NY ($40 gift card)
- Craft Kitchen & Taphouse – 1885 Wantagh Ave., Wantagh, NY ($25 gift card)
- The Original Crab Shanty – 361 City Island Ave., Bronx, NY ($25 gift card)
- Tzatziki Greek Grill – 1 Huguenot St., New Rochelle, NY ($25 gift card)
We encourage members, friends, and scout leaders to make multiple copies of our raffle and to sell it to friends, relatives, and scouting families. The mailing address is on the form.
All stubs and monies must be received by February 25th 2020. The drawing will be held on February 28th, 2020.
Click on the link below to access the raffle form.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦